Our team flew to Los Angeles to attend the Virtual Medicine Conference. This international panel intends for a wide range of stakeholders seeking to learn about the implementation, outcomes, and cost-effectiveness of medical VR in clinical practice.
Participants include clinicians using VR for patient care, patients exploring the benefits of VR as a complementary therapy, hospitals and clinics evaluating the health economics of starting a medical VR program, industry partners developing VR hardware and software solutions, journalists investigating the latest advances in medical VR, and investors seeking to learn the evidence and ROI for healthcare VR solutions.
Why is a Montreal’s startup at VM ?
This is a most official recognition. Indeed, our research and development projects on EEG and virtual reality have given rise to a dozen scientific articles among those:
- Using Electroencephalograms to interpret and monitor emotions.
- Predicting SpontaneousFacial Expressions from EEG.
- Game Experience & brain-based assessment of motivational goal orientations in video games.
- Predicting by machine learning player’s motivational goal orientations in order to adapt the game.
- Real-time brain assessment for adaptive virtual reality games: a neurofeedback approach.
- Virtual Sophrologist: a virtual reality neuro-feedback relaxation training system
- Adapting to learners’ mental states with a real-time physiologically controlled tutoring system.
Although many other virtual reality companies are present at this conference, we are the only one to offer an intelligent solution that not only allows an interpretation of brain experiments through biometric EEG measurements but also introduces the solution Cognitive Control Manager.