A simple and updated review of EEG for Business.
- Effective marketing: it’s all in the mind
Savvy marketers understand that many purchasing decisions are made at an emotional level.
- Live Nation rigged an entire concert to measure the biometrics of music fans
Live Nation has conducted a first-of-its-kind experiment involving music fans, brain waves, and the power of singer/musician St. Vincent.
- Les marketers ne feront plus guère appel à leur instinct ?
Une analyse de données fondée sur la recherche scientifique: tel est, selon Hannes De Wachter, le futur du marketing. “Rien n’a autant d’impact que les associations inconscientes sur la décision d’achat finale.”
- A day in the life of… a neuroscience marketing consultant
Marketing in 2018 is increasingly scientific and data-driven, with an emphasis on research and testing, hard quantitative data, and incorporating skills and techniques from scientific fields.
- How brands are using emotion-detection technology
Are you in touch with your emotions? Well, your favourite brand might soon be, all thanks to emotion detection and recognition technology – a market that’s predicted to grow to $65 billion by 2023.